You may solve a set of 10 questions with their detailed solutions and also a set of 50 questions, with their answers, in the applet to self test you background on how to
- Solve linear equations.
- Simplify algebraic expressions.
- Simplify absolute value expressions.
- Find the distance between two points.
- Find x intercept(s) of the graph of an equation.
- Evaluate functions.
- Find the slope of a line passing through two points.
- Find slope of a line from its equation.
- Find equation of a line.
- Solve equation with absolute value
Algebra problems with detailed solutions
Problem 1: Solve the equation
Problem 2: Simplify the expression
Problem 3: If x <2, simplify
Problem 4: Find the distance between the points (-4 , -5) and (-1 , -1).
Problem 5: Find the x intercept of the graph of the equation .
Problem 6: Evaluate f(2) - f(1)
Problem 7: Find the slope of the line passing through the points (-1, -1) and (2 , 2).
Problem 8: Find the slope of the line
Problem 9: Find the equation of the line that passes through the points (-1 , -1) and (-1 , 2).
Problem 10: Solve the equation
More Algebra Problems - Applet
click on the button above "click here to start" to start the applet and MAXIMIZE the window obtained.
- click "start" on the main menu.
- answer the question by checking a,b,c,d or e in the lower part of the
You can review your answers and change them by checking the desired letter. Once you have finished, press "finish" and you get a table with your answers and the right answers to compare with.
To start another set of problems, press "reset".
More pages related to